26 - 28 Oct 2018
Spring Pairs Tournament
- Cape Kidnappers
The annual Spring Pairs Golf Tournament at The Farm at Cape Kidnappers is set for October 26-28, 2018 – a fabulous weekend focused around a friendly Stableford competition over two days and 36 holes of golf.
Open to just 26 pairings, the event is geared to golfers of all levels. For golf enthusiasts, three days of spring golf on the renowned Cape Kidnappers course may be enticement enough. But add to this Chef James Honore’s ultimate finale dinner on Saturday 27 October with optional New Zealand wine pairings and luxury lodge accommodation, and the scene is set for a memorable weekend in New Zealand.
Tournament registration is at leisure on Friday 26 October, where an enticing complimentary practise round is on offer for those arriving in time to play. That night, a welcome reception hosted by Robertson Lodges’ Director of Golf Jon McCord officially kicks off the fun weekend. Saturday and Sunday are the competition days, with a buffet lunch followed by tournament presentation and prize giving rounding off the weekend on Sunday, October 28.
Great golf and new sporting friends are to be made over three days of fun at Cape Kidnappers!
October 26, 2018
October 27, 2018
October 27, 2018
October 28, 2018
EVENT RATE INCLUSIONS
- Two nights’ accommodation in luxury suite accommodation
- Entry to the Cape Kidnappers Spring Golf Tournament, inclusive of two rounds of 18 holes with golf carts
- Complimentary practise round on the Friday for interested guests
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapes, gourmet dinner and full breakfast daily.
- Buffet lunch and tournament presentation
NZ $1900.00 + GST
per person, based on double occupancy