Kauri Cove Island Stay
- Kauri Cliffs
Situated on an exclusive island in the stunning Bay of Islands, Kauri Cove is the epitome in barefoot luxury. Reserve the Kauri Cove Island Stay and enjoy signature dining experiences, a full day charter of your choice, helicopter transfers to the island and so much more.
This unique private home is the ulimate in barefoot luxury with split level living and beautifully-appointed bedrooms, each with their own terrace.
Your island stay is made complete with a full-day charter of your choice either on a motor or sailing yacht for cruising, island-hopping or fishing.
Experience the stunning beauty of the Bay of Islands as you fly in by helicopter before taking to the water by kayaks, stand up paddleboard or dinghy.
All meals are included during your stay and your culinary experience at Kauri Cove will be defined by a selection of intimate evening dining experiences.
In advance of your arrival you will be invited to customise your experience by selecting dining from the following options:
FROM THE EARTH: Make the most of your private bay and experience a hangi (umu, earth-oven), the traditional Maori method of cooking.
KIWI BBQ: A gourmet take on the New Zealand staple. Head outdoors for your pre-evening drinks and watch as our chef prepares your fresh seafood, beef, lamb and pork cooked a la minute. Cooked to perfection and straight from BBQ to plate, pair your protein with a range of salads and sides set out to share on the your dining table.
FORMAL DINING: Prepared using the freshest ingredients, this is lodge dining at its best. Bring your group together for an evening of exquisite cuisine. As formal as you like, enjoy five courses with table service.
FAMILY STYLE: Choose from Italian, Chinese, Thai or Indian cuisine to share among your group.
RAW BAR: A mix of fresh seafood, beef, salad and vegetarian dishes prepared in a variety of ways (Tartare, Sashimi, Ikamata, Crudo) to enhance taste, texture and your dining experience.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation for up to eight adults and two children aged 12-years and under in the four bedroom villa and two bedroom guest house.
- Private chef and steward/ess providing personalised service.
- Housekeeping and island concierge.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Juices, soft drinks and bottled water.
- New Zealand wine and beers.
- All day snack provisions and homemade cookies.
- Decanter bar stocked with select gin, vodka and whiskey.
- Helicopter transfer for arrival and departure from Kerikeri Airport for up to six guests in a single trip. Additional transfers available and priced on application.
- A full-day charter of either a motor or sailing yacht for cruising, island-hopping or fishing.
- Non-motorised watersports; kayaks, stand up paddleboards, dinghy, snorkelling equipment, aqua trampoline, fishing equipment.
- The hangar games room & gym equipment with pool table, fooseball, table tennis, arcade basketball, darts and free weights.
- Television and DVD library.
- Golf putting green.
- Children’s playground.
Minimum three night stay applies. Tariff available upon request.